Bug.

Phrase of the day: Boxes or Buckets?

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

N.R.A is taking up arms against falling home sales.

The National Realtors Association will be waging war against falling home sales starting in January 2010. This is an unprecedented action by the N.R.A which has been a peaceful group throughout it's short history. Realtors around the country are arming themselves with new sales techniques. We stopped in on one of there meetings and took notes on these new and more effective techniques. One realtor explained to us his newest technique. "I tend to find that clients are most comfortable not in the office but in a jacussi, so I installed one in my office and meet with clients while in the soothing waters. I installed the jacussi in my own home due to the fact I use it as my office." Bug then asked "When filing taxes what did you file this under?" Our fine realtor decided not to answer this question, but excorted our interviewer out of his jacussi and out the front door not even providing him a towel. Buying homes is hard enough so let the N.R.A fix you up right when you are out looking for a home do not give out personal information or surrender any money until which time you have sucessfully moved into you new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment